Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cellars Steakhouse and Lounge

The restaurant was clean inside. We went on a Friday night and was surprised it wasn't very busy. The restaurant is located in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood. I think Belltown is overrated. It's not very trendy as it's advertised and the restaurants are just alright.

The food at Cellars was alright, nothing fancy or special. I had steak, my company had the steak and shrimp special. I think the infused olive oil used for dipping bread was the best part of the meal.

The service could have been better. Slow on giving drink refills, even though there was hardly any one else in the restaurant.

Overall, I wouldn't waste your time or money on this place - there are much better places for a fun night out in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment