Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. I grew up in the restaurant business and am an avid restaurant fan. After moving to Seattle last June, I started going to restaurants (almost daily!) to try the different styles of food in Seattle.

Sincerely believing dinning out is much more than food - it's the experience, the people, the atmosphere. It's an occasion that should be remembered and celebrated.

Some restaurants are good, others are not so good. It's my goal to help you choose the best restaurant for your dinning experience. After all, it is a bad economy, so why spend your money on a bad experience?

The first few posts will be my favorite restaurants in Seattle. Feel free to comment and give suggestions. If it's your restaurant reviewed, send me an email and we can chat.

Have a great night, Seattle!

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't tried Ciao Bella Ristorante on 45th Street in Seattle. Excellent food! When I visit Seattle, I always go there. Gino's food is to die for!

    ReplyDelete